By continuing to browse this Site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Legal information
1.1 Website (hereinafter “the Website”): : www.annecyalacarte.fr,
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the Publisher”): Noémie VARLEZ, individual entrepreneur, domiciled at 4 chemin de la Croix Rouge, 74000 Annecy, SIREN number : 902 150 762,
Telephone number : 06 34 47 78 81,
E-mail address: contact[AT]annecyalacarte.fr,
Director of the publication: Noémie VARLEZ.
1.3 Designer: Rising Com’ by Lucile Reynier, freelance graphic and web designer: www.risingcom.fr
1.4 Host (hereinafter “the Host”): OVH, SAS with a capital of 10,174,560 euros, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann in ROUBAIX (59100), RCS LILLE, SIREN number 424 761 419, represented by Mr. Henryk KLABA, in his capacity as President,
Telephone number: 1007
Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
Free of charge from a landline, without additional charges depending on the operator from a mobile phone. +33 9 72 10 10 07 for international calls.
Article 2 – Access to the Website
Access to and use of the Webste is strictly personal. You agree not to use the Website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Content of the Website
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by current intellectual property laws.
They are the exclusive property of the publisher, the designer or their partners. The iconographic elements come from Unsplash.com, Pexels.com, Flaticon, Freepik and/or are created by the publisher. The texts are the property of the publisher. The design is the property of the designer.
Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior consent of their owner is strictly prohibited. The fact that the owner does not take legal action when he learns of these unauthorized uses does not mean that he accepts said uses and waives any legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the Website
For the good management of the Site, the Publisher may, at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Site, or restrict access to the Site or certain parts thereof to certain categories of Internet users;
– Delete any information that may interfere with the operation of the Site or that may violate national or international law or good morals;
– suspend the Site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Obligations of the User
The Website is made available to the User who wishes to learn about the services and products offered by the Publisher. The User may also be induced to leave opinions on the Site or to interact in any way with other Users or the Publisher through the Site.
In connection therewith, you may not :
– Impersonate any person or infringe the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademarks, designs and copyrights) of others or provide false information.
– You may not do anything that is unlawful, deceptive or fraudulent, or act for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
– You may not do anything that interferes with or impairs the intended operation of the Service.
– You may not conduct any automated data collection without our express permission.
– You may not post private or confidential information,
– You may not use a domain name or URL in your user name without our prior written consent.
– You may not post hateful, violent, racist, terrorist, or organized crime content.
It is also prohibited to offer sexual services and to buy or sell firearms, alcohol and tobacco products between individuals. Buying and selling drugs and medicines is also prohibited (even if this activity is legal where you are). The sale of live animals between individuals is prohibited. Under no circumstances may you engage in activities such as poaching or selling endangered species or their body parts.
– Where applicable, you agree to provide content that is appropriate for a diverse audience.
This list is not exhaustive. In general, the User undertakes to behave in accordance with the laws of the User’s country of residence or with Swiss law, with morality, with respect for other Users and to refrain from any conduct or activity that is offensive to the honor or modesty of other Users.
In the absence of respect of these stipulations, the content published by the User will be made inaccessible.
The User may also be held liable.
Article 6 – Responsibilities
The Editor and the Designer cannot be held responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in operation that prevents access to the Site or any of its functionalities.
The equipment you use to connect to the Site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular against virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the pages and data you consult.
The editor and the designer cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– for your use of the Site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– for your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The Editor and the Designer are not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the Site, and you waive any claim against them as a result.
In the event that the Publisher and/or the Designer should be the subject of an amicable or judicial proceeding as a result of your use of the Site, the Publisher and/or the Designer will be entitled to seek compensation from you for all damages, amounts, condemnations and expenses that may result from such proceeding.
Article 7 – Hypertext links
The creation by you of hypertext links to all or part of the Site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by e-mail at the following address 4 chemin de la Croix Rouge, 74000 Annecy.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants its authorization, it is only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time without any obligation to justify itself to the Publisher.
In any case, any link must be removed at the simple request of the Editor.
Any information accessible through a link to other sites is not under the control of the publisher, who declines any responsibility for their content.
Article 8 – Protection of personal data
Article 9 – Cookies
The Site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using the Site, to develop the design and layout of the Site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service we offer you.
– In Internet Explorer: Tools tab / Internet Options. Click on Privacy and select Block all cookies.
– In Mozilla Firefox: Click the Firefox button at the top of the browser window, then go to Options. Click the Privacy tab. Then set the retention rules to: Use my own preferences for history. You can uncheck the box to disable cookies.
– In Safari: Click the menu icon (symbolized by a gear) at the top right of the browser. Select Preferences. Click View Advanced Settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. In the Cookies section, you can block cookies.
– In Google Chrome: Click the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click the Preferences tab. In the Privacy tab, you can block all cookies.
Article 10 – Photographs and product representations
The photographs of products that accompany their description are not contractual and do not bind the Publisher.
Article 11 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the Site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Lyon, unless a specific attribution of jurisdiction results from a text of law or a specific regulation of imperative application.
Article 12 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the Site or concerning the Site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.